Is driving a small car not enough for you anymore? Do you want a bigger challenge that leads to better paying jobs?

Then getting your CDL license is right for you. As a school we will help you start your new career in just a few months. Having a CDL A license will open many job opportunities whether its driving locally or driving from coast to coast.


The Class A commercial driver’s license is required to operate any combination of vehicles with a gross combination weight rating (GCWR) of 26,001 lbs. or more, to include a towed vehicle that is heavier than 10,000 lbs. With proper endorsements you will be able to drive:

Truck Trailers

Doubles & Triples

Tanker Vehicles

ELDT Theory and Road/Range certification

The ELDT regulations set the minimum Federal requirements for training that entry-level drivers must complete before being permitted to take certain commercial driver’s license (CDL) skills or knowledge tests on or after February 7, 2022. For more information visit the FMCSA website.
As a school we provide both the theory and behind the wheel certification. Whether you are going for the CDL A, B or Bus, the ELDT Certifications are mandatory. We provide the ELDT theory for every CDL class and for Hazmat and Passenger endorsements. For the Road and Range, you need to sign up with a training provider and take behind the wheel lessons mandatory if you would like to be certified. If you do not have the road and range certification, you cannot go to a CDL road test.

Once you pass the written exams, we will be ready to give you the training on the truck. MVC divides the test into 3 parts and will expect the students to do the following:

Pre-trip Inspection

Basic Skills

Driving on the road

Job Placement

We know after graduating any program many students have one thing on their mind, where am I going to work? Don’t worry we have a variety of companies who are looking to hire new students from our school. Whether you are interested in working for the biggest companies in the industry or prefer a smaller carrier, there is a job out there for everyone. The demand for truck drivers are high and finding a job will not be difficult.


Please refer to CDL A program to see what we will be teaching you*


If you want to drive a truck and stay local, then getting your CDL B license is what you are looking for. Most jobs are usually completed in a day so most likely you will be home daily.

The CDL B license lets you operate a single vehicle with a GVWR of 26,001 lbs. or heavier AND/OR Any vehicle that is towing another vehicle weighing UP TO 10,000 lbs

Some of the vehicles you may be allowed to operate (with the right endorsement) include:

Straight Trucks

Garbage Trucks

Dump Trucks

There are restrictions you can get on your license if you do not show up with the proper truck to the test. All our trucks are air brake equipped and operate with a manual transmission. Therefore, when you pass the road test with us, you will have no restrictions on your license.


Please refer to CDL A program to see what we will be teaching you*


The CDL B + P license lets you operate a single vehicle with a GVWR of 26,001 lbs. or heavier. If you take the proper endorsements, you can drive busses.

Getting the license depends on which vehicle you take the road test in. As a school we can guide you on which one would be best for you and the advantages and disadvantages one license has versus the other. Rest assured we will guide you in the right path on choosing the best license for you.

Passenger Endorsement

With the Passenger endorsement, you can drive in any large bus such as Coach, NJ transit or city busses.



13 Frank E Rodgers BLV N, Harrison NJ 07029, Call Us: 973-484-9144


430 Watchung Ave, Plainfield, NJ, 07060, Call Us: 908-561-4600


9AM -6PM Mon – Fri
9AM -5PM Saturday
Sunday Off